ElifNatty– A Compostable Packaging Solution
ElifNatty is a compostable film formulated with a family of innovative bioplastic alloys based on biodegradable polymers totally or partially obtained from renewable resources.
ElifNatty uses plant components that are based on responsible forestry management.
ElifNatty protects our earth through processes of biodegradation and composting without releasing pollutants. Biodegrades naturally when expose to the earth’s elements and micro-organisms in the soil.
Key Benefits of ElifNatty:
- • Creates value for our customers by combining environmental conditions with those of agriculture and industry requirements.
- • Reduce greenhouse gas emissions and the consumption of energy and non-renewable resources.
- • Certificated as 100% biodegradable and compostable.
- • Has GMO-Free certificate, contains GMO-Free starch, a biodegradable polymer, and other renewable resources.
- • Protects the consumers and the environment.
- • Excellent stability and processability compared to traditional polymers with a wide range of thicknesses.
- • Easy recycling o film compared to traditional polymers.
- • Possibility of including up to 10% of regenerated material in the second life of films without changing the mechanical properties.
- • Excellent mechanical properties with high resistance and toughness.