ElifGreen – Renewable Resource PE Packaging Solution
ElifGreen is a renewable resource PE flexible packaging film filled with Green PE granules made from sugarcane in various percentages. It offers to keep the same mechanical properties as in fossil-based PE films and is 100% recyclable, renewable and sustainable film solution.
Elif Green is certified by TÜV Austria with the OK bio-based label.
ElifGreen allows recyclability of the packaging helping customers to meet consumers’ sustainability expectations and achieve 2030 recyclability targets of the EU Commission.
Key Benefits of ElifGreen:
- • Fully recyclable where polyolefin recycling streams for flexible packaging in place.
- • Renewable resource.
- • Offer keeping fully identical properties as in fossil-based PE films.
- • Release lower CO2 gas emissions (up to 75% lower Carbon Footprint versus traditional PE).
- • Responsibly sourced sugar cane (BonSucro certified) versions are available.
- • Applicable for all kind of flexible film packaging products.
- • Available with up to 100% renewable resin in mono-material polyethylene structure.
- • Eligible to be certified by TÜV for BCC content.